1.18.2012

What The Mama Wore Wednesdays

Although this is how i felt the past few days (no reason at all for dizziness, nausea and muscle numbness), I pulled off my sheep pyjamees and pulled it together, to wear the outfit below and take a pic of it.   Luckily the Papa is here to help me.



I have started to take a different approach to my dressing.  I am feeling more mature and have an overwhelming desire to erase all clothes from my wardrobe that hint at a university past.  I love modcloth and knowing that they have a Cabin Fever Sale with 70 % off, I had to order a few more items (think vintage librarian).  

This particular dress I purchased as a Christmas present to myself, for super cheap...now it is included in the sale and is even cheaper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...