1.10.2012

500th POST & BABE PHRASE OF THE MOMENT!!!!!

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart.
Then you can start to make it better."

- Eldest Babe singing lullabies to get us to sleep


500th post!!! YEAH!!!
I just looked at my blog and realized that this is my 500th post.  For me this is an accomplishment, for it means that i found time within my busy day to write to, about and for my loves.  This blog is an expression of my devotion to my Babes & the Papa.  It has also served as a springboard for the sorting out of the internal chaos that accompanies motherhood.  Although my Babes come first always (I do blog only when they are completely taken care of or otherwise asleep), this blog has been a little personal project that has become a part of who i am.  


To the blogging community, thank you for allowing me to share my little piece of the world with you all.  I have acquired a view blog friends and with that I am grateful.  Mostly I am grateful to those of you who have supported this little blog since the birth of the Eldest Babe.  I hope to continue evolving the blog with the ever-happening evolution of the mess and growth of the Babes.  


I am looking forward to being more consistent with features already established and with sharing more of our crafty selves.  All in all, I look forward to sharing more of the mess.


So here is to 500 more posts, more blog friends, and love, life & laughter.


xoxox  


The Mama

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog and do excited to be your newest follower.

    http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new lovely to my blog...welcome! I can't wait to look at your blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Message Lovelies...