1.05.2012

WHAT THE MAMA WORE WEDNESDAYS


A little late I know but my camera was on the fritz and after putting a chopping knife to it, it works again. Last night I completed darning some wool socks.  The socks were really special because they were a Christmas gift, the year the Eldest Babe was born, from a receptionist the Papa knew.  She knit us all these amazing wool socks.

I had worn out the heels from loving them so much so I decided to needle felt these lovely hearts on the bottom.  It is really cute when I walk with them on because you get cute little glimpses of the love.

xoxox

The Mama

2 comments:

  1. Those are too cute. Great job!! Darning is one of those daunting things that I have NO idea how to do. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lovely! I'm still looking to sew a dress this year...maybe you could help ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Message Lovelies...