1.07.2013

52 Week Challenge: Drawing of my Choice
































Determined to begin my 52 Week Challenge, I sat down to work on my Sketchbook 2013 project.  The project book is due to be postmarked January 15th, leaving me little time to complete.  The book itself is an artistic piece describing our story (more pics to come).  But this evening, with a teething Littlest of Babes and restless Big Little / Little Big Babe I completed the Papa image in 10 minutes.  We all must sleep now.

Good night my loves.

xoxox The Mama

2 comments:

  1. You have so much planned for 2013!! Such an ambitious Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really ambition, just a sanity saver. And after a pretty much bed-ridden sicky pregnancy, I am totally gonna live up the new Year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Message Lovelies...