5.14.2012

New Feature: Goal for the Week






































(image borrowed from the lovely Lucky)

I  came upon this little thing at Te and Baby.  I thought it would be mighty helpful to write down a goal and accomplish it.  Although a million things are on the go at once, if I write one down and put it out there I may stop procrastinating and actually get to it.

This week's goal:  To complete 3 family portraits.  I started this project last week by picking out amazing fabrics and embroidery thread.  I am eager to get started.  My inspiration is from the blog 365 lucky days. She is completing a yearlong project of embroidering a portrait each day.  I didn't want to draw the family portraits and was hence inspired by this lovely project.

Pictures to come.  Possibly at the end of the week because hey!  I am trying this goal thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...