4.14.2012

Bake and Destroy Apron Contest Submission









-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it is official!  Each year I enter the Bake and Destroy Cupcake Provocateur Apron contest.  The winner receives bragging rights and gets a custom made apron in their design.  I find it really fun because it is an opportunity to dream and design...two of my fave things.  This year I have a very cute little number that incorporates lemon, massive bows (a traditional design feature of mine) and lace.  I like it.

I hope you guys too!  And when the contest voting is open, I urge you to vote for my design.  I would love to have this made.  And if I do win...cupcake partay for all voters and friends.

Have a great weekend and happy baking!

Love the Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...