11.30.2013

FOR THE LOVE OF THREE: KNIT. KNACK. KNOCK.


I'm working on a new series on the blog called FOR THE LOVE OF THREES.  I have three babes whom I love and thought it might be neat to share those other things that I love on threes.  My intention is to start next week from the beginning with those three "A" things I love.  But for this first post I will share some that begin with "K".  See I was thinking about being cozy but couldn't come up with three "C"s I wanted to use and since K and C sound the same I just went for it.  The confusion will hopefully subside.  

knit.
this is just chunky amazingness.  Colours are to dye for and the table is such an industrial feel.


knack.
Yes!  I want a Blythe.  I have for years now.  Maybe if I ever make any of my own money I will get myself one.


knock.
dreaming of European trips and welcoming new experiences.  So pretty!






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...