12.31.2012

New Year's Eve Resolutions

TO LIVE WITH INTENT:

The mini-workshop that focused on discovering my word of intention for 2013 was a starting point.  My word is water and as explained previously, I plan to live with that element at the forefront.  Tomorrow I begin a Month of Water Challenge which I will go into more depth tomorrow, but it is the perfect cleanse that I need to start this year of free-flowing me.

As a scatterbrained Vata and artistic soul, mother and wife, things get lost in the shuffle.  I plan to work towards cleansing myself of objects and mess that interrupts my flow.  There will be small lists and completing of tasks.  

TO BE MY BEST PHYSICAL SELF:

I adore working out and using my body physically.  Running is a passion of mine and plan to do it at least 4 times a week.  My goal is to get back to pre-baby feelings of love for my body.  I would love to incorporate yoga and strength trainer.  I must nurture my body through hydration.  I must respect my body with amazing food (mostly vegan and whole).  I must not allow a tainted script to tell my body that it is undeserving.  Finally getting my digestion issues under control would be super awesome as well.

TO BE MY HAPPIEST SELF:

Happiness must begin with yourself and it will emanate outwards.  My dear friend Christine, suggested keeping a happy drawer full of things to go to when a sadness enters.  I plan on filling this drawer with a journal, art projects, a book and candles.  I plan on reducing negative talk about myself and others and our world.

TO EMBRACE THE RHYTHM OF MY CHILDREN:

Although I continuously work towards our homeschool curriculum, I must also recognize the importance of the rhythm of each of my children and seasonal affects.  I plan to do a lot of natural crafting.

OTHER SMALL GOALS:

*  Take my blog to the next level for sponsorship.  Would love for it to be our source of income so that it can allow me to continue to stay at home and provide all that they need.  I would love to guest post or have a guest post on my blog from amazing women.
*  Bake an amazing cake from fondant for one of the Babes
* Sell vegan baked goods at the town coffee shops
* Adult Clothing Line of 10 outfits
* Knit and needle felt my butt off
* Go on a road trip
* Get a new car.
* See those I adore more often: Alyssa, Christine, Marlene, my sis, Terri, El, Tonya, Miche and Miriam
* Eliminate Coffee from my life
* A new tattoo
* Open an etsy shop
* Have a garage Sale
* Complete my Sketchbook
* A four-pack would be awesome
* Learn more about the moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...