10.27.2013

52 LISTS PROJECTS MAJOR CATCH UP

Lists, lists and more lists.  They are never ending but for me oh so necessary.  Tonight I am feeling the need to play a little catch up on projects that I have abandoned.  One of those projects is creating lists from Moorea Seal's 52 List Project.  I have introduced the readers to Moorea before.  She is a style icon.  She also cleverly creates list prompts to get people really assessing and organizing their lives.  I find it so helpful to write things down.  Plus, admittedly I have been scattered so tonight I will attempt as many of the lists I have failed to complete.  So here goes

WEEK FOUR: LIST YOUR CURRENT & FUTURE GOALS & DREAMS

create a wonderful homeschool curriculum for my babes and implement // make a rockin bunch of diys for Christmas // organize our space to welcome our neighbours into when their babe joins us // draw portraits to begin selling // make dolls for my babes // get a new tattoo  // date nights with the papa // expand the blog and develop it as a place for creating, sharing and supporting mamas with similar interests // homestead on a farm with my babes // learn an instrument // be a vegan advocate // teach art as therapy


 WEEK FIVE: LIST WHAT YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR

my body and the spirit and strength it houses // my babes, for each day they amuse me with their intelligence, test me with their curiosity and push me to be the best // the Papa for helping me navigate my mind, supporting my lofty ideas and being my best friend and partner // the moon for it is she who guides and pulls me // food that nourishes my mind and body // the earth upon which all life exists and for the amazingness that it has provided // the sun for
warmth // my fingers although they have been broken and ill because with them I can rub my dear babes foreheads, tickle their bellies, touch the Papa's lips, write my perpetual thoughts and do.art // the beautiful mind // my friends who love me unconditionally // the Papa's family that love me as though I am their own // coffee


WEEK SIX:  THE WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN LOVE OTHERS

tell them // give them gifts from the heart and personal tokens of affection out of the blue // hold them tightly // cry and laugh with them // keep your promises // surprise them // commit  // go on an adventure // indulge their dreams // be part of their dreams // get matching tattoos // put everything down to just be
 

WEEK SEVEN:  THE THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL HEALTHY. MIND. BODY. SOUL.

talking with those people
In my life that I listen and do not judge // cardio  // amazing vegan food // cleansing when need be // crafting // art // creating // nature // dance // green tea // journaling // finishing goals // the  thought of homeschooling // running // flexing my body  // strength // serenity // hugs from the Papa
 

WEEK EIGHT:  FAVOURITE ALBUMS
(I will have to spend more time on this one but for now some of my fave artists)

sucre // Robyn // Tchaikovsky // Donna Summer // Crystal Gail // Johnny Cash // Hedley // Madonna // MJ // Frou Frou // Imogene Heap // Lana Del Ray // MUmford and sons // The neighbourhood // the lumineers // Florence and the Machine 


WEEK NINE: THE PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO GO

Europe but specifically London, Paris // the Baltic Sea // South Korea // Hawaii // west and eastern canada // New Zealand // Australia  // anywhere my babes are
 

WEEK TEN: THE WAYS TO CLEANSE FOR SPRING
(To accomplish at a more appropriate date)


WEEK ELEVEN:  MY ESSENTIALS

water // coffee // oversized bunny sweater // Mary's crackers // maple syrup // tiny brush // black paint // black nail polish // skulls // French provincial furniture // my library card // my Salvation Army black purse-bag // my doc martens // my iPhone // lip chap stick in tasty flavour // black eyeliner // Pinterest account // warm socks // decorative pillows // tattoos
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...