6.06.2013

52 LIST PROJECT WITH MOOREA SEAL - WEEK 3

//WEEK THREE//
list the things you should be proud of

making my babes // giving birth naturally // learning to love myself enough to accept the love from others //  sticking with this blog for almost 5 years // battling through self-esteem issues to become a positive role model for my babes // my artistic talent // my flexibility, strength and athleticism // paying my full way through university without debt //   i have a healthy and loving relationship with a wonderful, loyal and incredibly smart man (stole that one from Moorea!) // i feel deeply for all people in the world suffering // compassion for animals // loving the Earth // embracing the changes in my physical and mental self // applying to Ryerson Fashion Communications program, getting accepted and then deciding not to go to fall in love // putting my heart and soul into my blog // being passionate about the care and education of my daughters and being dedicated to researching and implementing that // loving those i love fully and passionately // choosing to live and pull myself from the depths of depression


Moorea commented on my blog after visiting and I feel so honoured.  She has inspired so many and this list is pivotal.  It acknowledges us acknowledging all our greatness.  Thanks Moorea!  And if you haven't checked out this wonderful inspirational woman yet, please do so at Moorea Seal.

WHAT IS YOUR PROUD ACCOMPLISHMENTS?  IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START THIS PROJECT.  SHE IS ON LIST 20 AND I AM PLAYING CATCH UP TOO.  IGNITE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really love these lists, I need to catch up with them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Message Lovelies...