2.20.2016

STAR WARS BIRTHDAY PARTY












 Come to the Dark Side, There will be Cake!!

Harriet has been obsessed with Star Wars lately.  I take full responsibility.  We watched all 6 episodes in a three week period.  On her actual birthday, we surprised her with a trip to the city and at dinner told her she was going to see the Force Awakens in 3D.  She repeatedly told me how it was the best birthday ever.

Of course, her birthday had to be Star Wars themed.  So my good friend put together this awesome cake, we invited her good friends and cousins and had a BLAST!  There was pin the ears on Yoda, Yoda Soda, Death Star donuts, light saber sticks (hickory sticks), masks and a handmade Death Star piñata.  All of the kids were so delightful and I think they had a really good time.

It was lovely for them all to join us.  It is a birthday she will remember forever.

May the Force be With You!



1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting star wars birthday bash!! I am glad to see these super fun party portraits here. I am also an event planner really love my job. Lately I have been working for a vintage inspired 50th birthday bash project which is going to be booked at the best event space San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Message Lovelies...