4.13.2009

The Glass Floor





I was absolutely terrified, but Allen took Charlotte to the floor of my fear - The Glass Floor.  Optically, the glass looks about 2 inches thick.  I hope that is an illusion.  You could also feel the cold on the glass because of the height of the CN Tower.  

It is difficult not to act fearful in front of your children.  Heights absolutely terrify me and falling to my death through a plate of glass is up there as well.  But you have to be brave for your children so they can experience life without fear.  The world is their oyster:  they can achieve anything in life because they have the ability, opportunity and freedom to do so.   

Bearing this in mind, I plastered a smile on my face and lay with her in my arms as she jumped continuously, up and down.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...