1.02.2019

WE'RE BACK!!!!!

Well guys...Big year to come!  I have decided to blog again after about a three year hiatus.  I really don't remember what brought me to stop.  Maybe it was the fact that I was being pulled in so many directions.  I had discovered we were expecting our 5th & it threw me for a loop.  Between homeschool, house projects, personal pursuits & the sickness of pregnancy, I got extremely exhausted.  I stopped taking photos.  The urge to share diminished.  There was so much to get done.  I stopped documenting a lot of our life.  I wish I could say that it was because I was more present or cutting out social media.  But it was really just me struggling & feeling overwhelmed with life and finding it confusing to figure out.  

There was something about the past few months that has just propelled me to start manifesting my destiny, follow my dreams and ignite a fire under my butt.  I just feel like I can finally breathe again.  I'm inspired to chase my dreams without guilt, accept & love myself fully, be the most amazing mama, create, bring all my ideas to reality.  

This blog really meant a lot for me at one time.  It was the visual documentation of my babes' lives. It was the opportunity to share that which I loved so dearly with the world.  It allowed me to connect with so many.  I've been craving this for a while and I'm going to go for it.  

Now, a lot of my posts have been poetic, expressive, emotional & I plan to speak from my heart as always.  This post isn't particularly well written, well thought out.  I just wanted to get it out there that I am ready to do this again, I would love to have you visit, and I'm overjoyed.  I wanted to start this year fresh, beautifully, and with excitement.  

So please follow along.  I'm on instagram @themessinmessenger.  

And for some snippets of life from the past 2 years, that I have yet to share, take a looksy.  These are some of my favourite pics (also some of the only photos) from the last 2 years.  


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...